Get peachy with this simple peach smoothie recipe! This smoothie tastes just like a peach pie because it has hints of ground cinnamon and is so delicious.
Easy Peach Smoothie
This peach smoothie recipe is a season smoothie variation that’s simple, yet tasty. I love how the ground cinnamon elevates the flavors of the peaches.
5 Whole Ingredients
- Frozen Peaches: you can either freeze your own peaches or buy already frozen peaches. We typically take the easy route and buy them frozen.
- Frozen Banana: frozen banana is one of our favorite smoothie bases (hello banana smoothie!). It adds flavor and volume to any smoothie. We have a super simple tutorial on FFF for how to freeze bananas.
- Cinnamon: ground cinnamon gives this smoothie a bit of warmth and also helps bring out that peachy flavor.
- Almond Milk: we’re using almond milk, but you can really use any kind of milk.
- Vanilla: adding vanilla really takes this smoothie up a notch. Don’t skip it!
Don’t have frozen peaches or bananas?
If you don’t have frozen peaches or bananas (or have time), you can easily use fresh fruit. We recommend adding a few cups of ice to make sure your smoothie comes out nice and cold.
How to Make a Peach Smoothie
- Assemble ingredients: assemble all of your ingredients into the blender.
- Blend: blend on high until smooth. Feel free to add more or less almond milk depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
- Serve: serve immediately as a smoothie or smoothie bowl.
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- ½ large frozen banana
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1.5 cups unsweetened plain almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. Option to add more almond milk as needed to thin out your smoothie.
- Serve immediately.
- nutrition information does not include protein powder.
Serving Size: 1
Author: Category: SmoothieMethod: BlenderCuisine: AmericanDiet: Vegan
Keywords: peach smoothie