Rise and shine with this yummy iced London fog latte! This delicious morning drink is made with early grey tea and milk.
Good Morning Iced London Fog Latte
What is a London fog latte?
A traditional London fog is made with earl grey tea, a hint of vanilla, and steamed milk. This variation is then served over ice to drink cold.
Is there caffeine in a London fog latte?
There is caffeine in a London fog latte because there is caffeine in earl grey tea, which is the basis of this drink.
What You Need
Lucky for you, iced London fog lattes are rather simple to make and only call for a few ingredients. Here’s what you need:
How to Make an Iced London Fog Latte
This AM drink is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Steep tea: Steep tea bag along with your sweetener of choice in hot water for 3-4 minutes.
- Let chill: Discard the tea bag and then transfer the hot tea into the fridge for around 10 minutes to chill.
- Serve over ice: Fill a large glass with ice and pour in the tea. Then, top with your favorite milk.
Make a large batch and store it for later!
Set yourself up for morning success a brew a large batch of this for early morning London fog lattes! Serves 6:
- 6 earl grey tea bags
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 3 cups hot water
Add earl grey tea and sweetener to a large jar. Then, pour in hot water. Let steep for 3-4 minutes, stirring every once in a while. Once the tea is done steeping, discard the tea bags. Let tea sit in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- 1 earl grey tea bag
- ½ cup hot water (about 150ºF)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, or to taste (option to sub maple syrup)
- ½ cup milk, any kind
- Add the tea bag, hot water, and sugar to a bowl or mug. Allow it to steep for 3-4 minutes, depending on how strong you like your latte. Stir occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove the tea bag and transfer the mixture to the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Fill a large glass with ice and add the cooled tea mixture. Then, top with milk. Stir gently and enjoy immediately.
- Nutrition information uses 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and unsweetened almond milk.
Serving Size: 1
Author: Category: DrinkMethod: StovetopCuisine: EnglishDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: London fog latte