Greek Chicken Wraps are loaded with lemon herb grilled chicken, hummus, tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumbers, lettuce and red onion for a nutritious and delicious meal!
Are you ready for healthier foods? I truly loved this holiday season and indulging in lots of different cookies, cheesecakes and heavier foods. Now, my body is craving lighter and fresher foods like these Greek chicken wraps. They are filled with lemon marinated grilled chicken, tomatoes, feta cheese, hummus, cucumbers, Revolution Farms lettuce and red onions. The perfect meal prep lunch!
At the beginning of a busy week, I like to marinate my chicken in The Best Greek Chicken Marinade. It is easy to make with lemon juice and zest, olive oil, garlic, onion powder, salt and Italian blend spices. The chicken can be used all week for salads, wraps, or to enjoy on its own. My entire family loves it and it makes the most moist delicious chicken.
I went with store-bought hummus for these wraps but feel free to make your own. I wanted lots of fresh veggies in these wraps so I used Revolution Farms lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and red onion. I sliced them all super thin so that they would roll well in the wrap. I can’t ever skip the feta cheese in a Greek-style recipe so I loaded these wraps up with a heavy sprinkle of feta.
Some other toppings that would be great on these wraps are parsley, tzatziki sauce or kalamata olives. If you are a vegetarian or just love chickpeas like I do, you can skip the chicken and use chickpeas instead.
I am so excited to have partnered with Revolution Farms today which is a Michigan-based lettuce company. As someone who has lived in Michigan my entire life, I love helping to support Michigan companies. This lettuce is greenhouse grown, super fresh and crisp. For this recipe, I used the Buttery Bibb blend but they also have other salad blends like Great Lakes Gourmet, Michigan Spring Mix and Robust Romaine.
A major difference between this lettuce and other brands is that it is very dark green. The darker the lettuce is, the more vitamin C, calcium, iron and Beta-carotene it will have. The Buttery Bibb lettuce adds wonderful crunch to these wraps. I also love it for salads and my favorite, lettuce wraps! It is free from chemical fertilizers and is pesticide-residue free.
Revolution Farms lettuce can be found at SpartanNash stores in Michigan, some Meijer stores and more. Check out their store locator for more information.
Greek Chicken Wraps
The Best Greek Chicken Marinade
- Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken
- 1 lemon- zest and juice
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian blend spices
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 large whole-wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 cup Revolution Farms Butter Bibb lettuce
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Take a zester or grater and grate zest from lemon. Slice lemon in half and using a citrus juicer, remove all juice from lemon.
- In a sealable bag, combine ingredients. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken until chicken is cooked through about 5-7 minutes on each side on medium-high heat.
- Once chicken is cooked through, remove it from the grill and slice it thinly.
- Lay tortillas flat and spread with hummus. Top with lettuce, grilled chicken, tomato, cucumber, red onion and feta cheese.
- Rollup the wrap and slice in half.
Like this recipe? Check out more Greek-style recipes:
Mediterranean Lemon Chicken and Potatoes
Spiralized Greek Pasta Salad
Greek Stuffed Chicken
Greek Chicken Salad
Greek Roasted Vegetable and Chickpea Pasta Salad
This post is sponsored by Revolution Farms. All opinions are my own.